stanbol-dev mailing list archives

From Rupert Westenthaler <rupert.westentha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Exception while installing metaxa
Date Sat, 14 Sep 2013 06:57:00 GMT
Hi Arthi,

I have had not use Metaxa for a while. Typically you should use the
Tika engine [1] (based on Apache Tika) for processing non plain text
documents.

To use it (with the default configuration) it is usually sufficient to
include "tika" in your enhancement engine. If you are configuring a
ListChain you will need to have the "tika" engine in the first place.
In case of a WightedChain ordering in the config does not matter.

best
Rupert

[1] http://stanbol.apache.org/docs/trunk/components/enhancer/engines/tikaengine

On Fri, Sep 13, 2013 at 1:45 PM,  <arthi.venkat@wipro.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>    Iam trying to installing the metaxa bundle.
>
> I did a mvn clean install in the stanbol\enhancement-engines\metaxa directory.
> From  the http://localhost:8080/system/console/bundles menu I installed the metaxa jar.
>
> I got the below exception in the Stanbol window.   Any idea  how this issue can be fixed?
>
> ERROR: Bundle org.apache.stanbol.enhancer.engines.metaxa [253]: Error starting/s
> topping bundle. (org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Unresolved constraint in bu
> ndle org.apache.stanbol.enhancer.engines.metaxa [253]: Unable to resolve 253.0:
> missing requirement [253.0] package; (package=javax.microedition.io))
> org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Unresolved constraint in bundle org.apache.s
> tanbol.enhancer.engines.metaxa [253]: Unable to resolve 253.0: missing requireme
> nt [253.0] package; (package=javax.microedition.io)
>         at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.resolveBundle(Felix.java:3443)
>         at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.startBundle(Felix.java:1727)
>         at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.setBundleStartLevel(Felix.java:1333)
>
>         at org.apache.felix.framework.StartLevelImpl.run(StartLevelImpl.java:270
> )
>         at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
>

> Thanks and Rgds,
> Arthi