stanbol-dev mailing list archives

From Fabian Christ <christ.fab...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Release plans
Date Tue, 24 Sep 2013 18:47:40 GMT
Hi Reto,

I am still trying to get a clean build in the trunk when running:

mvn clean install -Papache-release

All my changes address missing AL headers or excludes for the RAT
check or missing license information for third party libs. So no code
changes at all.

One the trunk is ready we can branch and cut a release. My hope is
that we can easily bring the ng branch to the same status once I have
figured out how everything should look like.

Best,
 - Fabian

--
Fabian