stanbol-dev mailing list archives

From <arthi.ven...@wipro.com>
Subject RE: How to enhance a word / pdf document.
Date Mon, 16 Sep 2013 05:41:53 GMT
Hi Reto,
 The issue below is resolved.
Iam able to do both enhancements as well as using the content hub.
Rupert pointed out that I needed to add a -binary to the --data call. Once this is done the
calls go
through fine.

Thanking you and Rgds,
Arthi

-----Original Message-----
From: arthi venkataraman (WT01 - CTO Office)
Sent: Saturday, September 14, 2013 3:08 PM
To: 'dev@stanbol.apache.org'
Subject: RE: How to enhance a word / pdf document.

Hi Reto,
 I also tried with just the enhancement chain and not using content hub. Even in this case
it did not work.

  For example below command returns the enhancements

curl -X POST -H "Accept: text/turtle" -H "Content-type: text/plain" --data @FileToAugment.txt
http://localhost:8080/enhancer/chain/MyCustomChain1

However none of the below three commands give a response.
curl -X POST -H "Accept: text/turtle" -H "Content-type: application/msword" --data @TextToEnhance97ver.doc
"http://localhost:8080/enhancer/chain/MyCustomChain1"

curl -X POST -H "Accept: text/turtle" -H "Content-type: application/vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.wordprocessingml.document"
--data @TextToEnhance.docx "http://localhost:8080/enhancer/chain/MyCustomChain1"

curl -X POST -H "Accept: text/turtle" -H "Content-type: application/pdf" --data @Testpdf.pdf
"http://localhost:8080/enhancer/chain/MyCustomChain1"

Please do share any pointers which you have on this.
Note : MyCustomChain1  has below configuration :

    tika ( optional , TikaEngine)
    langdetect ( required , LanguageDetectionEnhancementEngine)
    opennlp-sentence ( required , OpenNlpSentenceDetectionEngine)
    opennlp-token ( required , OpenNlpTokenizerEngine)
    opennlp-pos ( required , OpenNlpPosTaggingEngine)
    opennlp-chunker ( required , OpenNlpChunkingEngine)
    MyLinkingEngine ( required , EntityLinkingEngine)

Thanks and Rgds,
Arthi