stanbol-dev mailing list archives

From <arthi.ven...@wipro.com>
Subject RE: How to enhance a word / pdf document.
Date Sat, 14 Sep 2013 03:57:09 GMT
Thanks a lot Reto
Will try the same.

Thanks and Regards,
Arthi

-----Original Message-----
From: Reto Bachmann-Gmür [mailto:reto@wymiwyg.com]
Sent: Friday, September 13, 2013 10:28 PM
To: dev@stanbol.apache.org
Subject: Re: How to enhance a word / pdf document.

HI

While the enahncer works with pdf the contenthub only support text files.
The URI you're using indicate you're using the contenthub. If you need the ability to store
the data and process formats other than text plain you might consider using the fusepool enhanced
content management system:
https://github.com/fusepool/fusepool-ecs. It is apache license.

Cheers,
Reto