stanbol-dev mailing list archives

From <arthi.ven...@wipro.com>
Subject How to enhance a word / pdf document.
Date Fri, 13 Sep 2013 11:41:29 GMT
Hi,
  I have a requirement to enhance a word / pdf document .
Iam using a curl command.

Tried below calls but none of them work.
curl -i -X POST -H "Content-Type:text/plain" --data @TextToEnhance.docx "http://localhost:8080/contenthub/contenthub/store?uri=urn:my-content-item2&chain=MyCustomChain1"
-u admin:admin
curl -i -X POST -H "Content-Type:application/word" --data @TextToEnhance.docx "http://localhost:8080/contenthub/contenthub/store?uri=urn:my-content-item2&chain=MyCustomChain1"
-u admin:admin

Any ideas how I could enhance a word / pdf document?
Note :  The same call works well for a plain text file.

On reading I came across that for this to work we would need the metaxa engine as part of
the enhancement chain.  Is this the case?  Does Metaxa need any separate configuration before
use.

Also other than curl command if this can be accomplished by java client then pls point me
to some reference for same.

Thanks and Rgds,
Arti

of this message and any attachments.