stanbol-dev mailing list archives

From "A. Soroka" <aj...@eservices.virginia.edu>
Subject Re: trying to find locally-indexed Entity stores
Date Tue, 09 Apr 2013 20:44:51 GMT
I perhaps should have mentioned that I am using the stable launcher:

org.apache.stanbol.launchers.stable-0.10.0-20130404.111712-144.jar

---
A. Soroka
The University of Virginia Library

On Apr 9, 2013, at 4:40 PM, ajs6f@virginia.edu wrote:

> I've indexed a pair of RDF accretions for use with the Stanbol EntityHub:
>
> 1) GeoNames, using the GeoNames indexer
> 2) The Library of Congress Subject Heading system, using the generic RDF indexer
>
> Everything went quite well.
>
> Now I've installed the data files in the appropriate directory in my Stanbol instance,
and under the Data File Provider tab in the system console they appear with state ACTIVE.
I've installed the corresponding bundles, and in the Bundles tab they appear with status Active.
But they do not appear as available sites and the appropriate endpoints (e.g. /entityhub/site/geonames)
 don't respond (404).