stanbol-dev mailing list archives

From "ajs6f@virginia.edu" <aj...@virginia.edu>
Subject Re: trying to find locally-indexed Entity stores
Date Thu, 11 Apr 2013 14:34:47 GMT
Thanks for the help so far!

I don't see any lines of exactly the description you give-- that is, one ending in "{name}.solrindex.ref".
I do see several lines like the following:

bundleinstall:/org.apache.stanbol.entityhub.site.referencedSite-geonames.config	IGNORED

Do you think that indicates the same problem?

---
A. Soroka
The University of Virginia Library