stanbol-dev mailing list archives

From harish suvarna <hsuva...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: create user with admin role
Date Tue, 09 Apr 2013 21:28:20 GMT
Reto,
I need a user who can read/write (the temp file creation) for an
enhancement engine. The permissions part is confusing. What string exactly
I hsould type in the text box for add permission?

I pasted (java.security.AllPermission "" "") (including parenthesis). It
still says basepermissionsrole.
I tried

(java.security.AllPermission "username" "readwrite")
It still says basepermissionrole.

--
Thanks
Harish