stanbol-dev mailing list archives

From harish suvarna <hsuva...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [POLL] make "-no-security" the default
Date Sat, 06 Apr 2013 21:07:07 GMT
Security is of big concern these days so letting the developer know about
vulnerable code is good. So the exception makes sense when temp files are
written. But considering that this feature came later than some of the
engines and engines causing the failure is of concern, until everything is
taken care make I vote for -no-security default.

--
Thanks
Harish