stanbol-dev mailing list archives

From harish suvarna <hsuva...@gmail.com>
Subject create user with admin role
Date Fri, 05 Apr 2013 02:45:26 GMT
Hi,
I am running into the problems of enhancement engine creating temp files on
the file system. For now, I need to create a user with admin permissions.
In the userManagement panel, I do create a new user. But How do I give
admin permissions so that temp file creation works? All I need is a user
who could create temp files on the system (i.e. when user posts to
enhancement engine, the engine creates temp files).

I am not sure whether dbpedia-spotlight creates temp files. I posted an
earlier email on dbpedia-spotlight.

--
Thanks
Harish