stanbol-dev mailing list archives

From Danny Ayers <danny.ay...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [POLL] make "-no-security" the default
Date Fri, 05 Apr 2013 13:09:44 GMT
Ok, personally I'd lean towards leaving security on by default, being
general good practice. But I'm not so familiar with the typical
applications as everyone else here, so don't take that view too strongly.

But, just a thought: starting up usually needs quite a lengthy command, I
for one have got it in a script for convenience.

So why not offer a selection of startup scripts, something like:

start.sh
start.bat
start-secure.sh
start-secure.bat