stanbol-dev mailing list archives

From Reto Bachmann-Gm├╝r <r...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Dependency Error?
Date Thu, 11 Apr 2013 09:20:55 GMT
Not sure why the version in the snapshot repo was still rferering to the
old parent despite this having been updated in the svn a while ago

Did a manual deplo and now there is:
https://repository.apache.org/content/groups/snapshots/org/apache/clerezza/rdf.rdfjson/0.4-SNAPSHOT/rdf.rdfjson-0.4-20130411.091654-13.pom

Cheers,
Reto