stanbol-dev mailing list archives

From Reto Bachmann-Gmür <r...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [POLL] make "-no-security" the default
Date Fri, 05 Apr 2013 09:13:53 GMT
Hi Bertrand,

Recent user questions show that Stanbol is not working as well as it
> did for the "user wants to just play with this with a minimum of fuss"
> scenario.

Which user questions are you referring to?

> Let's see what others think - for now my suggestion is to rename the
> "full" launcher to "secure" and have all the other launchers use
> -no-security as the default (which might already be the case).

Yes, this is already the case. Id it is to be renamed I'd suggest "-devel"
rather than "-secure" to emphasize that this is the one that should be used
for developing. But I think full is a better name as it has all the
features enabled, A "launcher-devel" could also be a minimal launcher with
only the commons and security enabled.

Reto