stanbol-dev mailing list archives

From Reto Bachmann-Gmür <r...@apache.org>
Subject Re: create user with admin role
Date Fri, 05 Apr 2013 06:19:14 GMT
Hi Harish

To give a user admin permission you would assign him all permission, i.e.
enter

(java.security.AllPermission "" "")

In the permission text field. You can also create a role and assign this
permission to that role. Because of a current bug the permission will not
show up if you assign it to the user but nevertheless it works.

Cheers,
Reto