stanbol-dev mailing list archives

From Rupert Westenthaler <rupert.westentha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Dependency Error?
Date Tue, 09 Apr 2013 18:34:41 GMT
On Tue, Apr 9, 2013 at 12:59 PM, Rafa Haro <rharo@zaizi.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I can't build Stanbol due to the following dependency at integration-tests
> pom file:
>
> <dependency>
>       <groupId>org.apache.clerezza</groupId>
>       <artifactId>rdf.rdfjson</artifactId>
>       <version>0.4-SNAPSHOT</version>
> </dependency>
>
> Does it shouldn't be 0.3-SNAPSHOT instead of 0.4??

Reto update because of STANBOL-1010 However the SNAPSHOT version on
[2] still refers to "org.apache.clerezza:clerezza:pom:0.3-SNAPSHOT"
while the code already links to the current 0.4-SNAPSHOT parent pom.

BTW this also caused for  Jenkins build 1340 [1] to fail.

Hope this will get solved as soon as [2] is updated with a new
SNAPSHOT version.

best
Rupert

[1] https://builds.apache.org/job/stanbol-trunk-1.6/1340/