stanbol-dev mailing list archives

From Rupert Westenthaler <rupert.westentha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: trying to find locally-indexed Entity stores
Date Thu, 11 Apr 2013 08:15:45 GMT
in that case most likely not ...

>> Users can validate if they are affected by this by checking the "OSGI
>> Installer" tab of the Felix Webconsole
>> (http://{host}/system/console/osgi-installer). At the bottom you
>> should see something like:
>>
>>     bundleinstall:/{name}.solrindex.ref IGNORED
>>
>> If this line notes INSTALLED than you are not affected and the error
>> is caused by something else.

have you checked this? This is the best indication if your problem is
related to STANBOL-1023 or not.

If not it would be good if you could provide loggings from the
installation process (staring from the moment when you installed the
"o.a.s.data.sites.{name}" bundle to the OSGI environment.

For testing it would be also good to have the index you created around
- if you can share those.

best
Rupert