stanbol-dev mailing list archives

From Rupert Westenthaler <rupert.westentha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: dbpedia-spotlight through curl gives error
Date Fri, 05 Apr 2013 04:09:05 GMT
Hi Harish,

That's correct. I spent already ~2 weeks to adapt components so that
they do run with active security manager. But I am sure that there are
still several other components that do have problems related to this.
AFAIK most Engines that do access remote services (Spotlight, Celi,
Geonames, Calai, Zemanta) are affected. As those things are not
included in the Integration-Test (because of the rule that the
Integration Tests must not depend on remote services) whose issues are
not revealed by a normal build.

Because of that situation I sent a mail [1] describing the situation
incl. possible workaround.

best
Rupert

[1] http://markmail.org/message/qkkxcecf5ktg7hdu