stanbol-dev mailing list archives

From Rupert Westenthaler <rupert.westentha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: http error
Date Wed, 10 Apr 2013 08:23:53 GMT
Hi Maxim,

the launchers should start fine without any configuration.

On Wed, Apr 10, 2013 at 9:24 AM, Maxim Filipovich <fatumka@gmail.com> wrote:
> But, at localhost:8080/ i saw first error:
>
> java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError
>         at freemarker.ext.beans.BeansWrapper.<clinit>(BeansWrapper.java:147)
>         at freemarker.template.ObjectWrapper.<clinit>(ObjectWrapper.java:69)
>         at freemarker.core.Configurable.<init>(Configurable.java:139)
>         at freemarker.template.Configuration.<init>(Configuration.java:142)
>         at freemarker.template.Configuration.<clinit>(Configuration.java:127)

Exceptions like that are thrown if the the loading of the class fails
due to an issue while initializing static variables. Usually this is
linked with issues in the configuration of OSGI bundles (most likely
the o.a.stanbol.commons.freemarker bundle in this case).

It would be nice if you could share the full stack trace of the
Exceptions. Typically they should be also present in the log

    /Users/maxfilipovich/Projects/github/stanbol/repo/stanbol/logs/error.log

best
Rupert

ps. you will not be able to attach files on mails to the list. It
would be best to create an issue [1] about this.

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/STANBOL