stanbol-dev mailing list archives

From Fabian Christ <christ.fab...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: It's not security, but rather multi-user vs. single-user Stanbol
Date Mon, 08 Apr 2013 12:47:46 GMT
Hi,

I am not sure if this is the right distinction but it is inline with
my interpretation. Let's give people (users) the power to easily
deactivate (remove bundles) that they do not want for their use case.
Or to express it in a positive way: Let users select the features they
want.

The other question would be what scenarios are we testing against in
our integration tests. At the moment we are only testing the single
user scenario.

--
Fabian
http://twitter.com/fctwitt