stanbol-dev mailing list archives

From Aaron Coburn <acob...@amherst.edu>
Subject Re: trying to find locally-indexed Entity stores
Date Fri, 12 Apr 2013 02:47:49 GMT
One item to consider is that the datafiles for Geonames and LCSH will be quite large, and the
initialization step actually may take quite a bit of time to complete, depending on how much
memory you allocate to the launcher.

If you restarted stanbol repeatedly before the datafiles were fully processed, there may also
be some incomplete solr indexes in $STANBOL_HOME/indexes/

A few months ago, I loaded both of these datasets into a local stanbol instance (running in
tomcat). All went well, but I recall that the initialization step was somewhat time consuming
(maybe 15 minutes?)

Aaron

On Apr 11, 2013, at 10:34 AM, ajs6f@virginia.edu wrote:

> Thanks for the help so far!
>
> I don't see any lines of exactly the description you give-- that is, one ending in "{name}.solrindex.ref".
I do see several lines like the following:

> bundleinstall:/org.apache.stanbol.entityhub.site.referencedSite-geonames.config	IGNORED
>
> Do you think that indicates the same problem?
>
> ---
> A. Soroka
> The University of Virginia Library
>
> On Apr 11, 2013, at 4:15 AM, Rupert Westenthaler wrote:
>
>> in that case most likely not ...

>> have you checked this? This is the best indication if your problem is
>> related to STANBOL-1023 or not.
>>
>> If not it would be good if you could provide loggings from the
>> installation process (staring from the moment when you installed the
>> "o.a.s.data.sites.{name}" bundle to the OSGI environment.
>>
>> For testing it would be also good to have the index you created around
>> - if you can share those.
>>
>> best
>> Rupert

RDF