stanbol-dev mailing list archives

From Rafa Haro <rh...@zaizi.com>
Subject Re: Get Properties of a Facet-Constraint / Entity
Date Tue, 09 Apr 2013 15:06:22 GMT
Hi Reto,

El 09/04/13 16:30, Reto Bachmann-Gmür escribió:
> Hi Rafa
>
> Thanks for your reply.
>
> So you are saying I have to look up the facets manually by name and the
> hope it's the right one?
>
> Why does this work only for the default facets?
If you upload your custom index within ContentHub through an LDPath
program, you could, for instance, store the URI of each extracted entity
in Solr. So, you can easily then retrieve the entity from the EntityHub.
As far as I know, in the default index, some information from the
Enhancement Graph is stored in the index. Regarding entities, only its
preferred label are stored.

> While the html version of
>
> http://bioputer.mimuw.edu.pl:9442/stanbol/contenthub/contenthub/search/featured?queryTerm=membrane&queryTerm=membrane&ontologyURI=&constraints={}&_=1365517357163
>
> contains several facets when I request json I get no facet but only the
> documents. I didn't yet check how the java API behaves.
I had the same problem a couple of months ago and I wrote an email to
the list. Then, this was fixed by Meriç in [1]. Therefore, maybe you are
working with a previous version.

Cheers,
Rafa

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/STANBOL-907