stanbol-dev mailing list archives

From Rafa Haro <rh...@zaizi.com>
Subject Re: Get Properties of a Facet-Constraint / Entity
Date Tue, 09 Apr 2013 13:38:58 GMT
Hi Reto,

 From an user point of view, using the REST API and assuming that you
are using the default ContentHub index, only the names (labels) of
Person, Organizations and Places are stored as fields that can be used
as facets later. So, I suppose that you can then use EntityHub's find
service to search entities by those names.

Hope that helps.

Regards,
Rafa

--

This message should be regarded as confidential. If you have received this

Zaizi Ltd is registered in England and Wales with the registration number
6440931. The Registered Office is 222 Westbourne Studios, 242 Acklam Road,
London W10 5JJ, UK.