stanbol-dev mailing list archives

From "Andreas Kuckartz" <A.Kucka...@ping.de>
Subject Re: [POLL] make "-no-security" the default
Date Fri, 05 Apr 2013 14:00:06 GMT
-0

I do not have a strong opinion. I agree with the general sentiment
voiced by others that secure by default is good but also agree that this
should not unnecessarily lead to problems.

But I think that both criteria can be fulfilled:
Force the user to actively choose secure or insecure.

This will lead to one more parameter in one of the two cases but this
should be a tiny problem for users.

Cheers,
Andreas
---