stanbol-dev mailing list archives

From "ajs6f@virginia.edu" <aj...@virginia.edu>
Subject trying to find locally-indexed Entity stores
Date Tue, 09 Apr 2013 20:40:09 GMT
I've indexed a pair of RDF accretions for use with the Stanbol EntityHub:

1) GeoNames, using the GeoNames indexer
2) The Library of Congress Subject Heading system, using the generic RDF indexer

Everything went quite well.

Now I've installed the data files in the appropriate directory in my Stanbol instance, and
under the Data File Provider tab in the system console they appear with state ACTIVE. I've
installed the corresponding bundles, and in the Bundles tab they appear with status Active.
But they do not appear as available sites and the appropriate endpoints (e.g. /entityhub/site/geonames)
 don't respond (404).

Any thoughts as to what I might be doing wrong?

---
A. Soroka
The University of Virginia Library