stanbol-dev mailing list archives

From harish suvarna <hsuva...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: EntityHub Referenced Site and redirects
Date Fri, 02 Nov 2012 17:23:29 GMT
Andrea,
Thanks for the update. I was also trying to create the Chinese and English
dbpedia3.8 indexes. But ranout hardware power.
What is the size of the dbpedia.solr.index.zip file? It used to be 1.9 GB
(zip file). But I guess that contained labels from all languages.

Did you index English only?

-harish

--
Thanks