stanbol-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Di Menna <andre...@inqmobile.com>
Subject Re: EntityHub Referenced Site and redirects
Date Sat, 03 Nov 2012 15:14:46 GMT
Hi Harish,

the SolrIndex zip file is about 3.5GB.
I am using a min-score=2 in minincoming.properties
I think the 3.7 index file from the IKS project downloads site was created
with min-score=10.

I have indexed english resources and labels from other languages, as this
is what I currently need.

Cheers
Andrea

2012/11/2 harish suvarna <hsuvarna@gmail.com>

> Andrea,
> Thanks for the update. I was also trying to create the Chinese and English
> dbpedia3.8 indexes. But ranout hardware power.
> What is the size of the dbpedia.solr.index.zip file? It used to be 1.9 GB
> (zip file). But I guess that contained labels from all languages.
>
> Did you index English only?
>
> -harish
>
> On Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 9:40 AM, Andrea Di Menna <andreadm@inqmobile.com
> >wrote:
>
> > Hi all,
> >
> > I have created a EntityHub Solr index from dbpedia 3.8 using the default
> > settings for the dbpedia indexing tool.
> > The index was created successfully.
> >
> > Now that I working on it I am noticing that wikipedia redirects are
> > completely missing from the EntityHub.
> >
> > I have used the fetch_prepare.sh tool to download data from DBpedia, and
> > among the resources there is also redirects_en.nt.bz2
> > There is a rule in the mappings.txt file to map dbp-ont:wikiPageRedirects
> > to rdfs:seeAlso.
> >
> > From what I can see, the problems seems to be that the indexing tool is
> > only taking into account the resources listed in the incoming_links.txt
> > file.
> > This file is built upon page_links_en.nt.bz2 and ranks entities on the
> > basis of the incoming links.
> > Page redirects will never have incoming links hence will not be listed in
> > incoming_links.txt
> >
> > Is my understanding correct or am I missing anything?
> > Should I forcibly insert page redirects entities in the incoming_links
> file
> > to get them included in the Solr index?
> >
> > Thank you very much for your time
> >
> > --
> > Andrea Di Menna
> >

> > This e-mail is only intended for the person(s) to whom it is addressed
> and
> > may contain CONFIDENTIAL information. Any opinions or views are personal
> > the writer and do not represent those of INQ Mobile Limited, Hutchison
> > Whampoa Limited or its group companies.  If you  are not the intended
> > recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, retention, disclosure,
> > copying, printing, forwarding or dissemination of this communication is
> > strictly prohibited. If you have received this  communication in error,
> > please erase all copies of the message and its  attachments and notify
> the
> > sender immediately. INQ Mobile Limited is  a company registered in the
> > British Virgin Islands. www.inqmobile.com.
> >

> --
> Thanks
> Harish

This e-mail is only intended for the person(s) to whom it is addressed and may contain CONFIDENTIAL
information. Any opinions or views are personal to the writer and do not represent those of