stanbol-dev mailing list archives

From Gabriel Vince <gabriel.vi...@apogado.com>
Subject Re: User story: Don't want to lose the semantic information I already have inside my CMS
Date Thu, 08 Nov 2012 10:15:25 GMT
Hello,

I have a related question and suggestion.

We are heavily using metadata in our CMS and considering to use
Stanbol as a semantic extension and enrichment for the already stored
metadata. Seems CMIS-RDF mapping stores only hardcoded set of CMIS
object properties (see the CMSAdapterVocabulary).

Whouldn't be more flexible to have an extendable configuration what
properties to store? Or simply store all found CMIS properties as RDF
triples. I'm currently working on this extension if somebody
interested (along with Alfresco aspect support).

Best regards
          Gabriel

--
Gabriel Vince