stanbol-dev mailing list archives

From Rupert Westenthaler <rupert.westentha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Manually create a Vocabulary / Ontology
Date Fri, 09 Nov 2012 10:15:32 GMT
Hi

As soon as we have SPARQL 1.1 support in Clerezza we/you can use
skos.js [1] with the SPARQL endpoint of Apache Stanbol. An other
possibility would be to add support for Entityhub Managed Sites to
VIE. This would allow you to create/update/delete entities in the
Entityhub Site used by the Stanbol enhancer.

best
Rupert

[1] https://github.com/tkurz/skosjs