stanbol-dev mailing list archives

From Fabian Christ <christ.fab...@googlemail.com>
Subject RAT check for ontologymanager, rules, reasoners
Date Thu, 08 Nov 2012 09:00:28 GMT
Hi,

in order to do releases of all the great stuff that was developed the last
months, we have to ensure that the licenses are all checked. As you know,
we use the RAT tool for this.

I would like to ask the authors of the OntologyManager, Rules and Reasoners
components to check that

mvn clean install -Prat

runs fine for these components. I had a quick look and all components need
some adjustments in the

src/license/THIRD-PARTY.properties

files of some artifacts. This files lists the licenses of used third party
dependencies. Perhaps some license headers are missing, too.

I just do not have enough time to check this for all components. So IMO it
would be best if the authors of the components help on this. Otherwise, we
can not release them.

--
Fabian
http://twitter.com/fctwitt