stanbol-dev mailing list archives

From Suat Gonul <suatgo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CMIS metadata in the rdfstore
Date Tue, 13 Nov 2012 08:23:21 GMT
Dear Gabriel,

On 11/12/2012 2:14 PM, Gabriel Vince wrote:
> Dear sirs,
>
> I don;t know if I've missed something or it is so - seems CMIS
> metadata are stored as Solr index, but not present in the rdfstore.

This is expected for the time being. The CMIS metadata is not stored as
enhancements of a ContentItem.

> Actually - using sparql I was able to read enhancements, but I assumed
> (seems wrongly) that CMIS properties (custom content metadata) are as
> well stored as semantic information.
>
> If there are not stored - what would be most feasible way to do so?
> Create an enhancer and connect in the enhancement chaint?

I think it's a good idea. A CMIS enhancement engine can be implemented.
To generate RDF for a document in the CMIS repository,
RDFMapper#generateRDFFromRepository[1] method may be useful. I would be
interested in such an engine, however I am very overloaded with other
tasks and projects in these weeks. However, I guess, in the next month I
would have some time to work on such a feature.

Best,
Suat

[1]
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/stanbol/trunk/cmsadapter/cmis/src/main/java/org/apache/stanbol/cmsadapter/cmis/mapping/CMISRDFMapper.java