stanbol-dev mailing list archives

From Alessandro Adamou <ada...@cs.unibo.it>
Subject Re: RAT check for ontologymanager, rules, reasoners
Date Thu, 08 Nov 2012 11:06:22 GMT
Hi Fabian, I'll be off from now till Sunday, so I can check for the
Ontologymanager RAT on Monday.

Thanks,

Alessandro

--
M.Sc. Alessandro Adamou

Department of Computer Science
Mura Anteo Zamboni 7, 40127 Bologna - Italy

Semantic Technology Laboratory (STLab)
Institute for Cognitive Science and Technology (ISTC)
National Research Council (CNR)
Via Nomentana 56, 00161 Rome - Italy

"I will give you everything, just don't demand anything."
(Ettore Petrolini, 1917)

Not sent from my iSnobTechDevice