stanbol-dev mailing list archives

From Alessandro Adamou <ada...@cs.unibo.it>
Subject Query param with no value as "true" in Jersey
Date Tue, 06 Nov 2012 15:19:24 GMT
Hi,

I was wondering if it is possible to shortcut a QueryParam in Jersey and
make it interpretable as a "true" boolean value e.g. if I want the
metadata of an ontology:

http://[stanbol-host]/.../myontology?meta

which should be like

http://[stanbol-host]/.../myontology?meta=true

given that the DefaultValue for meta is false, but perhaps a little
nicer and not as drastic as adding a PathParam

It seems to be a legal query in RFC 3986 [1], but can it be done in
Jersey? Does it make sense?

Thanks

Alessandro

[1] http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc3986#section-3.4

--
M.Sc. Alessandro Adamou

Department of Computer Science
Mura Anteo Zamboni 7, 40127 Bologna - Italy

Semantic Technology Laboratory (STLab)
Institute for Cognitive Science and Technology (ISTC)
National Research Council (CNR)
Via Nomentana 56, 00161 Rome - Italy

"I will give you everything, just don't demand anything."
(Ettore Petrolini, 1917)

Not sent from my iSnobTechDevice