stanbol-dev mailing list archives

From Enrico Daga <enricod...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Test: Stanbol 0.9.0-incubating RC1
Date Wed, 07 Mar 2012 18:23:29 GMT
Hi,

I tried to compile the stack profile (default) and got the following error:

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project
org.apache.stanbol.commons.ldpath.clerezza: Could not resolve
dependencies for project
org.apache.stanbol:org.apache.stanbol.commons.ldpath.clerezza:bundle:0.9.0-incubating:
Could not find artifact
at.newmedialab.ldpath:ldpath-core-bundle:jar:0.9.5-20120307.140506-9
in kiwi-snapshot-repo
(http://devel.kiwi-project.eu:8080/nexus/content/repositories/snapshots/)

Anybody else have this?

Enrico