stanbol-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Ciapetti <andrea.ciape...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Etcware early adoption proposal
Date Fri, 02 Mar 2012 15:30:36 GMT
On Fri, Mar 2, 2012 at 15:50, Rupert Westenthaler <
rupert.westenthaler@gmail.com> wrote:

> [...]
>
> login with guest/guest does not work for me. I will try it again @home
> maybe it is a problem with the Company firewall.

*Ouch! Guest user has been disabled (perhaps for security reasons).*
*I've made an user specifically for you (rupert/westenthaler). This should
work as expected.*

> > Under the scenes, the PHP frontend access the REST interface (try for
> example
> http://www.skosware.it/rest/scheme/picoscheme/concept/abitazioni.rdf?namespace=http://culturaitalia.it/pico/thesaurus/4.1or
> http://www.skosware.it/rest/scheme/picoscheme.rdf for some significative
> examples).
> >
> This link works

*The REST interface does not require credentials.*

> No. I was only thinking that it would be nicer if you could update the
> thesaurus in the Apache Entityhub after every change made within SKOSware
> (keep it in sync) rather than using the bulk import as supported by the
>  Generic RDF indexer. This would allow use cases where the user adds a new
> term to the Thesaurus and can immediately used it with the Stanbol Enhancer.

*Sounds interesting. Which kind of functionalities should be implemented
for this to work?*

> > Thanks again for all your useful suggestions. We will give a try to
> annotate.js soon. It seems very cool!
> > Do you think that we can use it also in page presentation or is it
> specific for rich html editors?
> >

> I am no expert in that topic. I would rather directly ask the VIE
> community via
>
>    http://groups.google.com/group/viejs

*OK. Thanks. *
*