stanbol-dev mailing list archives

From Fabian Christ <christ.fab...@googlemail.com>
Subject Test: Stanbol 0.9.0-incubating RC1
Date Wed, 07 Mar 2012 15:19:16 GMT
Hi,

I have finally managed to package the RC1 for our first Stanbol
release. This is a source release containing all the stable and
releasable stuff that we have.

This RC1 is meant to be a first test balloon for our release process
and to check that everything we want to release is included.

This RC1 has one known issue: It contains the LDPath component in a
SNAPSHOT version. A final release will use a stable version.

The release is available at:
http://people.apache.org/~fchrist/apache-stanbol-0.9.0-incubating-RC1/

PGP Keys at:
http://www.apache.org/dist/incubator/stanbol/KEYS

Please, every Stanboler should check this release for completeness.
It's a big release and should be fully functional and running. You
should be able to build Stanbol and use Stanbol from this source
release bundle. This is the QA phase for our release - so make sure we
find the obvious bugs :)

Best and Happy Testing,
 - Fabian

--