stanbol-dev mailing list archives

From Fabian Christ <christ.fab...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Research Papers
Date Thu, 01 Mar 2012 15:50:35 GMT
Hi Kevin,

the scientific background for Apache Stanbol is given by the IKS
project. You can find more information about this project and
publications within this project at [1]. One scientific publication
regarding the architectural ideas behind Apache Stanbol is this one
here

Fabian Christ, Benjamin Nagel: A Reference Architecture for Semantic
Content Management Systems. In M. Nüttgens, O. Thomas, B. Weber
(eds.): Proceeding of the Enterprise Modelling and Information Systems
Architectures Workshop 2011 (EMISA'11), Hamburg (Germany). GI, LNI,
vol. P-190, pp. 135-148 (2011)

If you are doing research in the context of Apache Stanbol it would be
great to inform the community about usage and references to Apache
Stanbol.

[1] http://www.iks-project.eu

Best,
 - Fabian