stanbol-dev mailing list archives

From Rupert Westenthaler <rupert.westentha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Test: Stanbol 0.9.0-incubating RC1
Date Thu, 08 Mar 2012 05:10:39 GMT
Hi

I guess this is my fault …

I am currently fighting with the deploy task of gradle. If I define "packaging = 'bundle'
in the POM file - what is required to upload it to maven central - than the jar file is renamed
to '.bundle' during the upload to the maven server. I have no idea why this happens and up
to now I was also not able to find something about that on the internet.

As I do not have access to the maven server I will ask Sebastian to upload a *.jar version
of the ldpath-core-bundle as soon as he is in the office today.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

best
Rupert

On 07.03.2012, at 19:41, ajs6f@virginia.edu wrote:

> You're the third person today. {grin} It looks like the LDPath group changed the file
extensions on bundles in their Maven repository. I would hope that this is nothing more than
a change in the pom.xml files for Stanbol, but I have to admit that after trying various combinations
of type and classifier, I couldn't get it to work.