stanbol-dev mailing list archives

From Rupert Westenthaler <rupert.westentha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Etcware early adoption proposal
Date Tue, 06 Mar 2012 04:57:36 GMT

On 05.03.2012, at 21:23, Andrea Ciapetti wrote:

> Currently this is not possible as only the main "/entityhub" interface provides full
CRUD ("read/write"). ReferencedSties (/entityhub/site/{name}) are read only.
> However this is no technical limitation but a design decision that can be changed.
>
> If we change ReferencedSites to support read/write you could use the same interface as
provided by "/entityhub/entity" also on referenced sites. This would allow use cases as described
above because you than would have the possibility to add/update/delete single Concepts of
a SKOS thesaurus in the Entityhub.

> If you are interested we could create a JIRA issue about that.
>

> Hi Rupert, we are definitely interested in this feature.
> Do you think is it possible to schedule the change in the time period of our early adoption
project?

Yes.