stanbol-dev mailing list archives

From Rupert Westenthaler <rupert.westentha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Enancer VIE not woking with current svn version
Date Thu, 01 Mar 2012 09:29:52 GMT
Hi Reto, all

This is caused by a Bug with the handling of PlainLiterals in VIE.

Since STANBOL-509 Plain Literals are used for TextAnnotations selected-text and context properties.
Because of the Bug in VIE the values of such properties are now not correctly parsed from
the RDF data returned in the Enhancer.

best
Rupert

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/STANBOL-509