stanbol-dev mailing list archives

From Rupert Westenthaler <rupert.westentha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Stanbol on Karaf?
Date Tue, 06 Mar 2012 21:28:55 GMT

On 06.03.2012, at 21:55, ajs6f@virginia.edu wrote:

> Okay, I have the 'stable' suite up, with one exception: the Enhancer engine Refactor.
I could not install it because it depends on OntoNet:

> Unresolved constraint in bundle org.apache.stanbol.enhancer.engines.refactor [505]: Unable
to resolve 505.0: missing requirement [505.0] package; (package=org.apache.stanbol.ontologymanager.ontonet.api)

The refactor engine is not supposed to work within the stable launcher because it depends
on the Ontonet and Rule modules that are not included in the stable launcher.

I think it was added to the Enhancer bundle list because it's an Enhancement Engine. However
it should be rather part of the Rules bundle list.

> I'll try it again after I have the 'full' suite up. I'm not sure if that's supposed to
be the case?

If you add the dependencies of the Ontonet Rule (and may be Reasoning) bundle lists the RefactorEngine
should work just fine.

> In the meantime, I'm going to take a second look at the Sling Launchpad Maven plugin,
since deployment to Karaf, if it is to be supported, must be integrated in a sensible way
with the build machinery and this seems like the obvious first thing to try. Any advice from
anyone who has successfully used it would be welcome! {grin}

thx great work!

best
Ruepert