stanbol-dev mailing list archives

From Alessandro Adamou <ada...@cs.unibo.it>
Subject Re: Time for creating a release branch
Date Tue, 06 Mar 2012 16:52:33 GMT
I just started work on STANBOL-524 . It's not breaking anything, but it
won't be complete by today.

I haven't committed the changes to the trunk yet, but if you want I will
wait until the branch is created.

Alessandro

--
M.Sc. Alessandro Adamou

Department of Computer Science
Mura Anteo Zamboni 7, 40127 Bologna - Italy

Semantic Technology Laboratory (STLab)
Institute for Cognitive Science and Technology (ISTC)
National Research Council (CNR)
Via Nomentana 56, 00161 Rome - Italy

"I will give you everything, so long as you do not demand anything."
(Ettore Petrolini, 1930)

Not sent from my iSnobTechDevice