stanbol-dev mailing list archives

From Alessandro Adamou <ada...@cs.unibo.it>
Subject Re: Release from branch or make trunk releasable?
Date Mon, 05 Mar 2012 16:36:59 GMT
We're still gonna get a svn tag for the release anyhow, right?

--
M.Sc. Alessandro Adamou

Department of Computer Science
Mura Anteo Zamboni 7, 40127 Bologna - Italy

Semantic Technology Laboratory (STLab)
Institute for Cognitive Science and Technology (ISTC)
National Research Council (CNR)
Via Nomentana 56, 00161 Rome - Italy

"As for the charges against me, I am unconcerned. I am beyond their timid, lying morality,
and so I am beyond caring."
(Col. Walter E. Kurtz)

Not sent from my iSnobTechDevice