stanbol-dev mailing list archives

From Anuj Kumar <anuj.ku...@formcept.com>
Subject FORMCEPT Proposal for Early adopter programme
Date Thu, 01 Mar 2012 05:59:17 GMT
Hello Everyone,

We at FORMCEPT are interested in joining the Early Adopter Programme
with two of our use cases-

1. Profile Analysis - Analysis of user profile, extraction of skills and
matching it to the right job description
2. Analysis of Medical Records - Analysis of various medical reports and
documents adhering to Clinical Document Architecture

We started FORMCEPT (http://www.formcept.com) in the month of September
last year at Bangalore, India. We have built a big data analysis stack
that can accept data in any format, from any source and has the
capability of making it useful for everyone. We have our profile
analysis and job matching service nearing completion and we have started
work on analysis of medical records.

Our stack is built entirely on top of open source projects, like-
Hadoop, HBase, Solr, OpenNLP, UIMA, etc. Our knowledge base is built on
top of DBpedia dumps and allows you to extend it with your domain
specific knowledge. Our user interface is based on HTML5, CSS3 and
JavaScript. We have been in touch of Stanbol community and see a good
integration points with our stack.

As a part of this proposal, we will be evaluating (but not limited to)
the following components-

1. Enhancement Engines (Adding more for the above use cases)
2. Ontology Manager
3. Entityhub
4. Keyword Linking Engine

Please let us know if it will be useful for the Stanbol community.

Thanks,
Anuj
Co-Founder,
FORMCEPT,