stanbol-dev mailing list archives

From srecko joksimovic <sreckojoksimo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache Stanbol
Date Mon, 15 Aug 2011 10:12:05 GMT
Thank you!
Now I got message which says:

*Unable to create an Entity that does already exist*
*
*
as I understand, this means that I did it right first time. How I can read
ID of this Entity? I did not use -v switch first time when I tried upload,
and now I do not know ID. Or maybe I do, but I am not aware of that...

And only one more simple question... Could you please provide me a code
example? I will try to search archive, or other resources that you gave me.
Anyway, I would be grateful if you could help me.

Once again, thank you very much!

Best,
Srecko Joksimovic