stanbol-dev mailing list archives

From srecko joksimovic <sreckojoksimo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache Stanbol
Date Mon, 29 Aug 2011 13:25:09 GMT
Hello,

I have to install Apache Stanbol again. I finished check out without any
problem, but when I run mvn clean install, at some point I get this error:

 java.net.UnknownHostException: opennlp.sourceforge.net
[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] An Ant BuildException has occured: The following error occurred while
executing this line:
/home/srecko/Apache_stanbol/data/opennlp/lang/en/download_models.xml:25:
Warning: Could not find resource url "
http://opennlp.sourceforge.net/models-1.5/en-sent.bin" to copy.

Is there any workaround for this?

Thank you!

Srecko Joksimovic

On Mon, Aug 29, 2011 at 3:01 PM, srecko joksimovic <
sreckojoksimovic@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thank you very much for the answer!
>
> I did not know for this way, but I have find a solution. But, I will have
> to try this one.
>
> Best,
> Srecko Joksimovic
>

> On Mon, Aug 29, 2011 at 2:59 PM, Rupert Westenthaler <
> rupert.westenthaler@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Wed, Aug 17, 2011 at 11:46 AM, srecko joksimovic
>> <sreckojoksimovic@gmail.com> wrote:
>> > Hi,
>> > I have to say that everything works perfectly!
>>
>> good to hear
>>
>> > I can find there both of my concepts mentioned in the sentence. I also
>> have
>> > "
>> http://www.lornet.org/acm-ccs/proton#Alias_794fe2e1-441b-4565-bb0e-4d6f0cabed1f
>> "
>> > But, could you please tell me if it is possible to get
>> > http://www.lornet.org/acm-ccs/proton#A.2 ?
>> > What should I do to get Class in result, and not just Alias?
>>
>> Sorry, but this is not possible. The stanbol enhancer will always
>> include the Resource that defines the label and this is the Alias.
>> As a workaround you could use the Entityhub to query for the Class of
>> the returned Alias.
>>
>> Based on the provided excerpt of your Ontology parsing this JSON
>> FieldQuery to the query service of the Entityhub
>> (http://localhost:8080/entityhub/query) should provide the Class for
>> the Alias.
>>
>>    {
>>    "constraints": [{
>>        "type": "reference",
>>        "field": "http://www.lornet.org/acm-ccs/proton#hasMainAlias",
>>        "value":
>> "
>> http://www.lornet.org/acm-ccs/proton#Alias_794fe2e1-441b-4565-bb0e-4d6f0cabed1f
>> ",
>>         }]
>>    }
>>
>> best
>> Rupert
>>
>> > Best,
>> > Srecko Joksimovic

access services
>> using
that you
>> described,
sure that I did
>> step
almost 1MB big. It
How I can
>> check

Created" and
>> the

>> of

>> http://localhost:8080/entityhub/entity?id=http://www.ivan-herman.net/foafExtras.rdf%23Liddy

>> Location

>> am
only read/answer
>> mails
of the Stanbol
>> community
then myself.
account, because
of
>> salzburgresearch.at.

>> TaxonomyLinkingEngine

>> use
to enhance your

the "/entityhub"

at
upload an RDF graph
>> (such

the file on the local
>> file
more detailed
>> description
endpoint.

different RDF
>> datasets
[2], your
>> ontology,
under

that helps you in
(such as your
>> Ontology).
can be found at [3].
>> [2]
IPTC thesaurus.

to use (1a) because
>> it
require to load your
for big datasets. In
(by defining
you the
>> possibility
content. Therefore
>> for
is typically the better

the Full launcher of
need to manually
default user: admin
>> pwd:
>> >> >> >> >> >>

>> "{stanbol-trunk}/enhancer/engines/taxonomylinking/target/org.apache.stanbol.enhancer.engine.taxonomy-0.9.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT.jar"

that includes the
steps are required for
>> the
Engine for