stanbol-dev mailing list archives

From Reto Bachmann-Gmür ...@farewellutopia.com>
Subject Re: FactStore, what media-type to submit facts?
Date Tue, 09 Aug 2011 16:38:50 GMT
Hi Fabian

I didn't realized I had to click on "/factstore/facts" to see the REST-API doc.

The documentation there is more comprehensive than on the wiki,
however it says nothing about the content-type and as you can see from
the transcript in my original mail application/json isn't working.
Could you post an example-transcript of how adding facts actually
works?

Cheers,
Reto