stanbol-dev mailing list archives

From Olivier Grisel <olivier.gri...@ensta.org>
Subject Re: Apache Stanbol
Date Mon, 29 Aug 2011 13:53:50 GMT
2011/8/29 srecko joksimovic <sreckojoksimovic@gmail.com>:
> Hello,
>
> I have to install Apache Stanbol again. I finished check out without any
> problem, but when I run mvn clean install, at some point I get this error:
>
>  java.net.UnknownHostException: opennlp.sourceforge.net
> [INFO]
> [ERROR] BUILD ERROR
> [INFO]
> [INFO] An Ant BuildException has occured: The following error occurred while
> executing this line:
> /home/srecko/Apache_stanbol/data/opennlp/lang/en/download_models.xml:25:
> Warning: Could not find resource url "
> http://opennlp.sourceforge.net/models-1.5/en-sent.bin" to copy.
>
> Is there any workaround for this?

Well you will need to download the opennlp models in some way or
another. Do you have an internet connection on the machine your are
using for the build? The link to
http://opennlp.sourceforge.net/models-1.5/en-sent.bin is working for
me.

Right now we cannot embed them in jars distributed by the Apache maven
repository server because of gray licensing issues. Automating the
download from the sourceforge server at build time is the best
solution we could come with while find a way to build statistical
models that derive from open licensed corpora.

--
Olivier