stanbol-dev mailing list archives

From Olivier Grisel <olivier.gri...@ensta.org>
Subject Re: Apache Stanbol and more than one ontology
Date Fri, 19 Aug 2011 08:49:40 GMT
2011/8/18 Srecko Joksimovic <sreckojoksimovic@gmail.com>:
> Hello,
>
> I understand that I could upload more than one ontology, and to use them
> during annotation process.
>
> Could you please explain to me if it is possible to select ontology during
> the annotation process. I would like to say, annotate this text using one
> ontology, and another text using another ontology?

Right now this is not possible. In the future we plan to add support
for several enhancer engines chain published on different
sub-endpoints e.g.:

 /engines/chain-1
 /engines/chain-2

And each chain could be configured to link to resources of specific
referenced sites registered in the entityhub.

In the mean time you can deploy 2 instances of Stanbol on 2 different
ports (using the -p command-line option) and configure the enhancers
independently on each to achieve the same results (albeit with some
memory overhead).

--
Olivier