stanbol-dev mailing list archives

From Rupert Westenthaler <rupert.westentha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache Stanbol
Date Mon, 15 Aug 2011 11:22:20 GMT
On Mon, Aug 15, 2011 at 1:12 PM, srecko joksimovic
<sreckojoksimovic@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> I have to ask again...
> I posted this command: curl -X POST -d "name=Optimization"
> http://localhost:8080/entityhub/find
> and the result is as follows:
> {
>     "query": {
>         "selected": [
>
> "http:\/\/www.iks-project.eu\/ontology\/rick\/model\/description",
>             "http:\/\/www.iks-project.eu\/ontology\/rick\/query\/score",
>             "http:\/\/www.iks-project.eu\/ontology\/rick\/model\/label"
>         ],
>         "constraints": [{
>             "type": "text",
>             "patternType": "wildcard",
>             "text": "Optimization",
>             "field":
> "http:\/\/www.iks-project.eu\/ontology\/rick\/model\/label"

Looks like that the default search field for the Entityhub is still
"http:\/\/www.iks-project.eu\/ontology\/rick\/model\/label" and not
rdfs:label.

I was in the impression that I have changed that some time ago to
"rdfs:label" as it is the case for ReferencedSites.

In that case you need to explicitly parse rdfs:label as field as in the
following example

    curl -X POST -d
"name=Optimization&field=http://www.w3.org/2000/01/rdf-schema#label"
http://localhost:8080/entityhub/find

best
Rupert

>         }],
>         "limit": 5,
>         "offset": 0
>     },
>     "results": []
> }
> I did something wrong, but I am not sure what. Could you please help me on
> this one?
> On Mon, Aug 15, 2011 at 12:28 PM, Rupert Westenthaler
> <rupert.westenthaler@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hi
>>
>> On Mon, Aug 15, 2011 at 12:12 PM, srecko joksimovic
>> <sreckojoksimovic@gmail.com> wrote:
>> > Thank you!
>> > Now I got message which says:
>> > Unable to create an Entity that does already exist
>>
>> This simple tells you that an Entity you tried to create already existed.
>> So I assume that a previous import of your Ontology was successful.
>>
>> > as I understand, this means that I did it right first time. How I can
>> > read
>> > ID of this Entity? I did not use -v switch first time when I tried
>> > upload,
>> > and now I do not know ID. Or maybe I do, but I am not aware of that...
>>
>> You should know the URIs of the concepts in your Ontology.
>>
>> curl http://localhost:8080/entityhub/entity?id={concept-uri}
>>
>> If you know some labels you can also use the query service
>>
>>    curl -X POST -d "name={label}" http://localhost:8080/entityhub/find
>>
>> name takes wildcard searches such as "Her?a*" and reaches for values
>> of the "rdfs:label" property.
>>
>> if you want to search labels for properties other than "rdfs:label"
>> you can use the field parameter.
>> Here an example for searching all Persons with a "foaf:name" "Ivan*"
>>
>>    curl -X POST -d "name=Ivan*&field=http://xmlns.com/foaf/0.1/name"
>> http://localhost:8080/entityhub/find
>>

>> As an alternative you could also use the query interface as described on
>>
>> http://localhost:8080/entityhub/query
>>
>> best
>> Rupert
>>
>> > And only one more simple question... Could you please provide me a code
>> > example? I will try to search archive, or other resources that you gave
>> > me.
>> > Anyway, I would be grateful if you could help me.
>> > Once again, thank you very much!
>> > Best,
>> > Srecko Joksimovic

I am