stanbol-dev mailing list archives

From Rupert Westenthaler <rupert.westentha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: exception
Date Mon, 29 Aug 2011 13:44:45 GMT
Hi David

To me it looks like that the SPARQL endpoint of dbpedia does not
return valid JSON as results of a SPARQL CONSTRUCT query.

I think in the error.log file (/sling/logs/error.log) should provide
some additional information (such as the query sent to
"http://dbpedia.org/sparql".
You could e.g. use your browser to see the returned results yourself.
If you provide such information I could also make some tests and help.

best
Rupert